Monday, February 2, 2009

Customer Service Seminar

Mamma Mia was fantastic and I had a great night, although I was a little tired after the Customer Service Seminar earlier in the day. The seminar was also very good. I was a little skeptical at first and wondered if I would really benefit from something like that. I was pleasantly surprised and came away with some new useful skills that I look forward to putting into practice. I feel a little tired today and I think a have a bit of a cold coming. I guess I will need to pay a visit to the ships doctor. I should be going for a run this afternoon once we get to Grand Bahama, but I think I am going to give it a miss today. I am however up to 4 miles now and am looking forward to mile number 5. Hopefully I will feel better on Friday and can try for the fifth mile then.

No comments: