Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Dinner

It is the Hotel Managers birthday today, so all of the department heads are meeting for a special Birthday dinner this evening. It has been a long time since we all got together socially, so it is going to be really nice. The weather is a little better today and by Tuesday it is supposed to be back into the 80’s and I can’t wait. I am tired of rough seas and sweaters. There is a new gym opening close to where the ship docks in Grand Bahama and I hope to go and have a look at it on Sunday. If it is nice, I will start going there rather than waking up early in the mornings to go in Fort Lauderdale. It is very hard to wake up at 4:30am in the morning, especially when I don’t get to bed before midnight most nights. So, fingers crossed it will work out for me going in the afternoons. We have two buses for the Beach and Shopping tour again today, that is a sign that the weather has brightened up and people want to go to the beach again. Taino beach is really beautiful on a nice sunny day and very relaxing since it is so nice and quiet there. If the temperatures reach the 80’s by Tuesday, I will join the tour and spend some time at the beach and top up my fading tan.

No comments: