Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents Day

With this past weekend being valentines weekend and Presidents day today, we have been super busy. Yesterday we had a large group that had their own DJ playing in the Tropical Lounge all day. They played some really good music and the lounge had a great atmosphere all day. Since we have a long night ahead of us, I didn’t go off the ship this afternoon. Last night I finished work just past midnight and it will most likely be the same again this evening. It will be a little quieter tomorrow so I will most likely go running when we get to Grand Bahama and then maybe head out to the beach at Paradise Cove. I may try to arrange for a group of us to go out there and maybe use the jet skis. Well, it is almost show time, so I had better go and check everything is ready….

No comments: