Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy days ahead

The first thing I did this morning was claim the laptop computer that I won in the valentines raffle. I have crew begging to buy it from me, but I am keeping it and will be giving it to my husband, since he has wanted a laptop for quite a while now. We have had a really busy day today, which was a surprise as most Thursdays are fairly quiet. I was happy to see my friend the doctor return from vacation today, he was gone for a couple of months and I missed him. I had a good day off yesterday, I was supposed to be going on a nice date with my husband, but he was called into work for an important meeting and didn’t get home until late. Fingers crossed we will make it next week. I wasn’t really in the mood for going out in the Bahamas today, so I just stayed onboard, caught up with some paperwork and then relaxed for a little while. We have a busy weekend ahead and spring break is just around the corner, so the days of relaxing in the afternoons are coming to an end. I don’t really like spring break and wish that I could fast-forward the month of March. Phew, I am tired just thinking about it.

No comments: