Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Day Off

It’s Wednesday again, our day off. However this week some of the crew, myself included, has to attend a Customer Service Seminar. The seminar is from 8:30am till 3:30pm, with one hour for lunch. It is going to be a busy day for me as I also have a new entertainer [MSOffice1] [MSOffice2] onboard, that needs me to help him with his sound test and another staff member will be joining later in the day. Since crewmembers have to go through lengthy immigration inspections when entering the country, there is no way of knowing exactly when he will arrive. So, there will be a lot of waiting around. I have got tickets to see Mamma Mia this evening at a local theatre, fingers crossed I will be able to leave the ship in time for the show. I am already looking forward to next Wednesday, when hopefully I wont have anything to do onboard.

[MSOffice1]

[MSOffice2]

No comments: