Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Today is Super Bowl Sunday, so a lot of passengers want to watch the game, which we will be showing in Club Illusions. This evenings drink special is ‘Touch Down’ a delicious mix of Bahamian rums and pineapple juice; the non-alcoholic special is ‘Time Out’ which is a tropical fruit punch. I am not really into football myself, but I do love the excitement of the Super Bowl and would love to see it live. I met with a really nice guy today that is traveling to Grand Bahama to organize scuba diving vacations for dive groups. He will be meeting with UNEXSO, which is one of the most reputable dive companies on the island. One of the highlights of arranging dive vacations in Grand Bahama is that the non diving spouses will find an array of activities to suit them while their significant others are off diving. I am yet to find the time to take the Discover Diving course offered by UNEXSO. The ocean is a little cool right now anyway, so I may just wait until the summer when the water temperature is in the eighties.

No comments: