Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

We have had a really busy day today, with 800 plus passengers to and from Grand Bahama. All of our outdoor activities went really well today, as it is a lot warmer than it has been the past few days. There were some real characters that took part in the real man contest that gave us all a really good laugh. The Hotel Manager’s Birthday dinner was a lot of fun last night and she really enjoyed herself. I didn’t get to visit the new gym close to the port today because it was closed, as most things are on Sunday’s, so I will try again tomorrow. Two more day’s until our day off and though I shouldn’t speak too soon, so far I don’t have to come to the ship for anything. It will be nice to have the whole day to run my errands and spend some time with my husband.

No comments: