Monday, February 23, 2009

Shenanigans

Today I went for lunch at Shenanigans Irish Pun & European Eatery, located in Port Lucaya. The staff is very warm and welcoming and the food is great. I am from England and one of my favorite things to eat is Bangers & Mash, which is sausages and mash potatoes, but they are special sausages served with onion gravy that is delicious. Another great thing on the menu is the Guinness and Steak Pie and if you don’t mind fried food you must try the Irish mixed grill. The mixed grill is Bangers (sausages), Fried Egg, Tomato, Rashers, Bacon, Beans, Mushrooms, Black Pudding (blood sausage) & Chips. If I was staying a few days on the island I could eat there every day. Although quiet in the daytime, in the evenings Shenanigans is very lively and great place to hang out.

No comments: