Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Big Night

It’s Tuesday again, we are ready for our weekend (day off tomorrow). I went for a four mile run in Grand Bahama today, I was feeling a bit tired so it was a tough one, but I made it. My reward was an hour relaxing at Paradise Cove beach. I did want some of the staff to come with me, but they had other plans so I just headed out there alone. Tonight is a big night for the crew onboard as the Valentines raffle drawing will take place at the crew party tonight. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the first prize is a laptop computer and that is the prize everyone wants. Even though I never win anything I did buy a couple of tickets for myself. My hopes are not that high, but you never know. I am really just looking forward to going home tonight and sleeping late tomorrow.

No comments: