Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day off

Well, I got my dates confused and I am not going to see Mamma Mia today after all, it is next Wednesday, so I still have that to look forward to. I have to go to the ship later today to show our new entertainer around. He isn’t joining the ship until next week, but he wanted to see where he would be performing. Right now our entertainer is a magician. The new entertainer is a singer from England who has a real passion for music and is also a great guitar player. He is only 24 years old and Discovery Sun will be his first ship. It has been quite some time since we had a male singer onboard, so it will be a nice change. He will be performing a 45-minute show in our main showroom every evening as well as hosting various activities. The rest of my day will be taken up by doing quite mundane things such as laundry, grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning. Of course I will also have to fit in time to go to the gym before the day is over, but that is a part of the day that I really look forward to.

No comments: