Monday, January 12, 2009

Karate Kid

Good day everyone……Yesterday was a glorious day on Grand Bahama. The weather was perfect and not a cloud in the sky. I sent a bus full of people on the Beach and Shopping Tour and as I waved them off, I wished I were going with them. But, as I said before I am feeling podgy after all my Christmas eating, so running in the afternoons in my priority. On the way to Grand Bahama I met a wonderful couple from Germany, with a really cute little boy. He was just a few weeks shy of his sixth birthday so was unable to stay alone in the Kids Club. Trying to convince us to let him stay alone, the little boy demonstrated his karate skills, which ended with him doing the splits. His father informed us that he had only been in school for six months, but had been attending English School for two and a half years. What an amazing child. Yes, we fell for his charm and welcomed him to stay and play the X Box Games, without his parents.

No comments: