Friday, January 23, 2009

Quiet Day

Well today isn’t a day to do much of anything. It is cold, windy and overcast. Fortunately the seas were not rough this morning, we had a really good turn out for the Deck Party and the passengers had a great time. I am not so hopeful for the cruise back this evening as 10ft seas have been forecast. I managed to go for a run this afternoon and I am pleased to say that I am up to four miles now. The wind made it quite a challenge, but I made it. I am off work tomorrow, which I always look forward to, but this week I am really excited as I am going to see Mamma Mia the Musical at a local theatre. I have already seen it in London’s West End and I have seen the movie. I loved both so much I can’t wait to see it again and I’m sure I wont be disappointed. I will let you know how it went.

No comments: