Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pelican Point

Today I went out to a place called Pelican Point on the East End of Grand Bahama. I have to say that this is the most beautiful place that I have seen on Grand Bahama. If you are looking for a place to relax and just get away from it all, this is the perfect place to go. Pelican Point is a small quaint settlement of just about 52 residents that are the most warm and welcoming people you could ever wish to meet. Many people ask me about going to the out islands while they are on Grand Bahama and quite honestly there is no need to look any further than Pelican Point as that is the feeling that you get when you are there. The beach is absolutely breathtaking and I can guarantee you wont want to leave. I really wish it were closer to the ship so that I could visit there more often.

No comments: