Sunday, March 22, 2009

Discovery Celebrations

Today we sailed with our last big group of spring breakers who will be returning on Thursday. Grand Bahama has been a popular destination this year and I am sure next year will be even busier. Grand Bahama goes all out to set up extra entertainment and activities for the college students during the month of March. Discovery Cruise Line also makes the extra effort to add more activities and entertainment that the younger guests enjoy. The weather has been great the past few weeks so all of the Discovery outdoor activities have been really popular and the crew have had a blast. A lot of the students have also chosen Discovery to celebrate their 21st birthdays and I am sure they will be celebrations that won’t be forgotten. Grand Bahama is a great place to go for any celebration especially this time of year. Next will be the younger kids and families which I love as I really enjoy the younger children, they are always so excited and have great stories to tell you on their return trip.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to register for thanks to the military cruise but your mailbox is full, my name is Deborah Franco I served in the Armed Forces (ARMY) for 21 years and served on a tour to Bosnia, I am interested in taking the 1 day cruise on May 2, 2009. Please email me what I have to do. franco.deborah8@gmail.com

Shipper said...

I am not sure where you have been sending you email to, but you may sign up at:

http://www.discoverycruiseline.com/specials/military

I just tested this sign up form and all is working.

If you do experience further problems, please feel free to call me at 302-704-0902.

regards

Anthony Parker