Sunday, December 6, 2009

Marine Travel

Discovery Sun will be going into dry dock in January, which means vacation for many of the crew. The staff in the entertainment department is getting very excited as I am now ordering their air tickets home. Crewmembers get great prices for Marine Travel and all of the air tickets will be booked with Europe USA. I personally will not be going home because my family will be coming to visit me, which is great as I won't have to endure the freezing temperatures and they can enjoy the sunshine.

2 comments:

bahamas cruise said...

Thanks for this post. I am looking forward to go for one of this. Basically I want to go on a cruise. Let's see what happen as nothing is decided yet.

Jim Forero a.k.a. Jim The Entertainer said...

Hope you had a nice break with the family Sam!

Happy New Year,
Jim