Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Musicians

I had another great afternoon on Grand Bahama visiting the beautiful Taino Beach Resort. I spent a lot of time in the pool today, as it was very, very hot. After the beach I headed to Port Lucaya for lunch at Zorbas, one of my favorite restaurants. We have two new musicians onboard that signed on last night. One is a Latin musician and the other a steel pan player that will play out on the open deck. I am really looking forward to seeing both of them perform later today, especially the steel pan player, as it has been a long time since we have had one onboard. Tomorrow is mother’s day and it is going to be very busy to and from Grand Bahama, so I am going to try to get to bed early tonight so that I am well rested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look forward to hearing the new musician!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the new musican!