Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feels like summer

We were very busy at the Shore Excursion desk today and needed two large busses for the Beach & Shopping Tour. The weather has been like summer the past few days, not a cloud in the sky and hot, hot, hot, just the way I like it. I always look forward to summer; I love the heat and can’t wait for the ocean to feel like bath water again. I did go swimming in the ocean a few days ago while we were on Grand Bahama, but the water really is still too cool for me. There were a lot of families onboard today so the Discovery Sun kids club was full of little ones, which was great to see. They are always so excited to be on a big ship going to the Bahamas and I always look forward to their stories on the way back when they tell you all about their trip. This is a great time of year to be onboard.

No comments: